The Bren 2 AK Lower, is a lower for the CZ Bren 2 that accepts AK pattern magazines and uses an AR trigger, grip and safety selector.
***This lower is not a firearm and does NOT need to be shipped to an FFL***
- Includes AR15 safety selector spring and detent.
- Made from billet 7075 aluminium with a black cerakote finish.
- Steel reinforcements for magazine lockup.
- Extended magazine release for easy manipulation.
- Will work with most AK pattern magazines and drums.
*Note: Not all AR triggers will work with this lower. Due to the firing pin safety on the bolt, hammers must be at least 0.25" to function reliably. A few triggers that will not work with lower are American AR Gold, most CMC triggers, Geissele S3G/SD/SSA/G2, JP EZ trigger, Larue MBT and most Rise-Armament triggers.
Elf, KE Arms, Rise and Timmney triggers may work as they measure around 0.25" wide.
ALG Defense, BCM, Franklin Armament, Hiperfire, Mil-Spec, and Trigger Tech triggers should have no issues. We highly recommend going with the Hiperfire PDI Trigger
Additional Parts Needed:
- AR15 Trigger Group
- AR15 Safety
- AR15 Pistol Grip