The BREAK, or Bren AK, is a lower for the CZ Bren 2 that accepts AK pattern magazines and uses an AR trigger, grip and safety selector.
***This lower is not a firearm and does NOT need to be shipped to an FFL***
- Typical lead time is 1 week.
- Made from Nylon, dyed and shotpeened for additional strength. Produced by Multi Jet Fusion or MJF.
- Steel reinforcements for magazine lockup.
- Extended magazine release for easy manipulation.
- Will work with most AK pattern magazines and drums.
*Note: Not all AR triggers will work with this lower. Due to the firing pin safety on the bolt, hammers must be at least 0.25" to function reliably. A few triggers that will not work with lower are American AR Gold, most CMC triggers, Geissele S3G/SD/SSA/G2, JP EZ trigger, Larue MBT and most Rise-Armament triggers.
Elf, KE Arms, Rise and Timmney triggers may work as they measure around 0.25" wide.
ALG Defense, BCM, Franklin Armament, Hyperfire, Mil-Spec, and Trigger Tech triggers should have no issues.