This product has been discontinued for the near future. If you are interested in purchasing one, please sign up for back in stock notifications. We may bring the product back with enough interest.
The Bren 2 AK Lower, is a lower for the CZ Bren 2 that accepts AK pattern magazines and uses an AR trigger, grip and safety selector.
***This lower is not a firearm and does NOT need to be shipped to an FFL***
- Includes AR15 safety selector spring and detent.
- Made from billet 7075 aluminium with a black hard coat anodize finish.
- Steel reinforcements for magazine lockup.
- RAM Tactical Extended magazine release for easy manipulation.
- Will work with most AK pattern magazines and drums. Recommend Xtech and US Palm Magazines
*Note: Not all AR triggers will work with this lower. Due to the firing pin safety on the bolt, hammers must be at least 0.25" to function reliably. A few triggers that will not work with lower are American AR Gold, most CMC triggers, Geissele S3G/SD/SSA/G2, JP EZ trigger, Larue MBT and most Rise-Armament triggers.
Elf, KE Arms, Rise and Timmney triggers may work as they measure around 0.25" wide.
ALG Defense, BCM, Franklin Armament, Hiperfire, Mil-Spec, and Trigger Tech triggers should have no issues. We highly recommend going with the Hiperfire HIPERTOUCH Trigger with 7.62x39 spring kit.
Additional Parts Needed:
- AR15 Trigger Group
- AR15 Safety
- AR15 Pistol Grip